Friday, March 13, 2009

Miracle!!

Connor is exactly one week old in this picture!





Well I have two miracles! My first is of course the birth of my adorable son Connor James Stone!!! He was born on Feb. 10th at 9:48 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 21.25 in long. He has been so much fun so far and is changing all of the time. Now my second miracle is that I have finally posted on my blog. yay!! After having my blog now for a couple of months I have decided to actually do something with it. I know a lot of you have been telling me to do this for quite some time so I am now listening to you! The main reason is that I just haven't had that much time. Connor has kept me quite busy, but now that I am starting to get the hang of being a mom I have found more time to get online! So I'm going to try and be a lot better at updating my blog :) But here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!!

3 comments:

  1. yeah! I am so glad you put pictures up! Ok so he looks exactly like Jason to me! He is so cute we are really happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! But I totally understand... Getting in a routine with a baby is harder than people think! I remember those days. We are so happy for you and can't wait to see Connor next month! Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is even cutier in person!! I will post some pics soon on my blog too!
    ~ The favorite Aunt :)

    ReplyDelete