Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Half a Year

Monday Connor had his 6 month Dr. appointment. He is for sure a big boy! He weighs 18 lbs 13 oz, which is in the 75th %. He has now doubled his birth weight! His height is 28.25 in., which is in the 95th %.

Each month I take a picture of him so I can see how he grows in his first year! Look how he has grown so far!

1 month / 2 months


3 months / 4 months


5 months / 6 months


He is changing every day. Here are some things he is up to doing these days...
-Yesterday he learned how to sit up by himself. It is so cute to see him sitting up and playing with his toys.
-He rolls over so fast.
-He isn't crawling but he is doing the military crawl that can get him to where he wants to go, it is just slower than crawling!
-He now eats rice cereal and I just started with baby food yesterday and he had carrots. He gave me a funny face at first but ended up loving it!
-He loves to drink out of cups. He tries to grab the cup out of your hand if you are holding him when you are drinking.
-His favorite sounds to make are growling and clicking his tongue.
-He keeps getting more and more teeth. He has 4 of his top teeth coming in now. So he now has 7 teeth.
-He loves to smile. Sometimes when I am feeding him he will stop and look at me and just smile.
-He also doesn't like it when I talk when I'm feeding him.

We have so much fun with him! He already makes us laugh all of the time!!

Here he is sitting up and eating rice cereal for the first time.

2 comments: