Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Teeth!!

Yesterday I noticed that one of Connor's top teeth is now coming in. This makes 3 teeth for him! I can't believe it, because I seriously thought he wouldn't get his first tooth until he is 6 months old. He is going to be 6 months old in less than a week, but he has 3 teeth!!! What the heck?? My baby doesn't want to be a baby. :(

Oh he is continuing to learn new sounds to make. Last week he was clicking his tongue a lot. This week he likes to grunt. Last night he was grunting so I did it back to him and we kept grunting back and forth a few times. He is so much fun! We love watching him learn new things.

2 comments:

  1. OMG soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love connor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love/hate big milestones. I love cuz they are so fun. I hate cuz that means your baby is growing up. sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete