Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Stinker Minker!

Since Connor is becoming more mobile he is starting to get into a lot of stuff. I am constantly moving him away from the TV. He loves to go over there so he can play with the DVDs. We are going to put some built in shelves and drawers so that he can't make a mess all of the time! He also is getting himself in some funny positions. Last week James and I were watching TV and Connor was playing on the floor in front of us. I looked down once to look at him and he wasn't on the floor where he was a few seconds ago. I looked to the side and his legs were sticking out from between the couch and chair. He looked so cute back there so I had to take some pictures.






He also is so crazy during bath time. He splashes so much that I feel like I had a bath too!! The other night he was moving around a lot and then rolled over on his stomach. I thought he looked pretty funny!! I believe we have out grown the little bathtube :)

3 comments:

  1. ahh so precious of little connor!! he is growing so fast i cant believe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE baby! You have such a cute family, I am excited you have a blog so I can see what you all are up to :) I will let you know when I am out your way... we should definitely do lunch!

    ReplyDelete