Saturday, August 22, 2009

James' Birthday!

Yesterday was James' 25th birthday. I spent the day while he was at work making his cake. It took a lot longer than I thought it would but it was a lot of fun! My mom was nice enough to come over and help me take care of Connor so I could finish the cake! I took James to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant for dinner. It was so yummy! They even sang James a greek birthday song. Our waitress at first just brought out a piece of cake and didn't have anybody sing, and James was so happy because he didn't want them to anyways. But then this guy came over and asked if we wanted them to sing and I insisted that they did, haha! After dinner we were thinking about going to a movie but just decided to go rent a movie since James got a free rental for his birthday. It was a great day! I love you James!


2 comments:

  1. Freakin' cute cake! Holy cow! I like to go all out but dang! You just outdid me! Thanks for having us over a couple weeks ago. We enjoyed visiting with you and will have to get on top of that game night with the Merkleys!

    ReplyDelete